-->

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Roundup: Veggie Burgers


For my rotation this week, I made up a batch of whole wheat english muffins to serve with our veggie burgers, which were so delicious I will have to share in a basic cooking skills post.



Who knew lentils could be so tasty?



What did you make this week from your food storage? Post about it on your blog and leave your link below!

Note: Please remember that this rotation link is to share what meal you or your family cooked out of your food storage this week. Links promoting merchandise or websites will be deleted. Please link directly to your 3-Month Supply Rotation post.


4 comments:

Stacy said...

Mine was a very simple...used only 3 ingredients...but it's a favorite around here. My next goal is to get powdered peanut butter to see if it tastes the same.

Stacy said...

I tried adding a link to my post via Mclinky but it's not showing up.
http://lifeonarollercoaster-stacy.blogspot.com/2009/07/get-fit.html

roxanne said...

Ooh, yes I have some lentils in my cupboard awaiting your veggie burger recipe. The only veggie burgers I have made are from black beans and my husband always says he thinks it should go in a tortilla because it tastes like burrito filling to him.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the recipe. The only one I have made was using garbanzo beans, based off of a falafel recipe. It was pretty tasty, but very labor intensive.